Liquid Acrylic Polymer is intended for use in GFRC and other Professional Concrete applications. This product contains 50% +/- Solids.
Recommended dosage rate for the HB7 GFRC Concrete Mix is 3 lbs for every 50 lb bag of Mix.
Bulk Pricing at 11 buckets or more.
- 42 lbs per bucket
- Can be purchased in both 5 gal pails or 55 gal drums.
- Speeds up the casting and curing process by eliminating the wet-cure cycle.
- This product has been engineered to tolerate multiple freeze thaw cycles.
- Creates moisture retention to assist the concrete with a better internal cure.
- Unlike Dry Polymer, Liquid Acrylic Polymer will not create an offensive oder to the concrete.
- Meets PCI specifications.
- Increases both Flexural & Tensile strengths and allows for larger, thinner concrete castings.
- Creates a more dense concrete that will reduce moisture absorption.
- Will reduce concrete shrinkage, crazing, and map cracking.
- Can be used for Indoor and outdoor concrete applications.