Liquid Acrylic Polymer is intended for use in GFRC and other Professional Concrete applications. This product contains 50% +/- Solids. Recommended dosage rate is 3 lbs for every 50 lb bag of Blendhouse mix.
- Keep This Liquid Polymer From Freezing
- Complies with PCI plant certification specification Appendix L.
- Eliminates the need of the 7-day wet cure allowing you to strip your forms much sooner
- Freeze stable for shipping wet polymer in winter months.
- UV Stable, Low odor
- Significant Increase in Flexural & Tensile strength
- Improved mix workability with less water
- Improves cement hydration
- Improved mix adherence to vertical mold surfaces without sag of mist/face mix
- Improved dispersion of color pigment and reduce color variation in panels
- Improved density of mix (decreased permeability)
- Reduction of shrinkage or map cracking
- Stable in Alkali environments(High pH cement)
- Will not re-emulsify when wet as some polymers do
- Built in de-foamer insures dense concrete and will not foam when mixed with high shear mixers